View Single Post
Old 23-01-2016, 18:18   #2605
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raging bull View Post
Did the text make any reference to a location?
I sometimes get a recorded message stating time/location for Monday apps as in your case.
Hope you manage to calm down and the tests are favourable.
No, just states time, date and a number to call if I will not be attending the appointment (which is just an answerphone till Monday).

Normally I do get either the recorded messages, press 1 if attending etc, and if that failes it then goes to the landline, other times such as this I just get a text message. Though they are handy, I think might ask to stop these texts if that's possible as it's not the first time it's happened.

And thank you, I am trying to forget about till Monday at least. It's probably test results as got treatment / ops already planned hence this unwanted stress on top.