View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 15:52   #272
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The point I would imagine is just how difficult it would be in negotiating a trading deal with the US. Especially in the very anti-free trade, pro-protectionist, environment we have now. The truth is the terms of any deal will be far more favourable to the US than the UK.
I am sure that any deal the UK enters into with the US will benefit both sides, or else a deal won't be struck at all. After all, we can still trade with the US without a trade deal.

As for TTIP, don't expect the EU to sign up to that any time soon. I would have been in my grave for a century by the time that happens, and even that will be a miracle!