View Single Post
Old 18-10-2013, 13:33   #4166
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtx View Post
That explains a lot. Makes me wonder what levels they have even lower than lowest priority, as the fix date for my problem was a year

Edit: Checking forum posts for my old area, it seems they really did take up until the end of April/beginning of May this year to fix that oversubscribed UBR, right around the quoted fix date
Sounds about right. To be honest, capacity issues always took months and months and months to fix, but Virgin had a habit of giving an estimated fix of about 2 weeks away, but every time you phoned up, it'd always be 2 weeks away, or "some time next month". I wouldn't be surprised if the average lead times on those really was in the tens of months. It seems to have gotten a bit better these days and from he sounds of it, they're giving more realistic fix dates - about time. It's not right to tell a customer that an issue will be fixed if there's no chance of it any time soon. Quite honestly, I found most customers to be incredibly reasonable if you told them the truth, it's when the two week window came and went for the 3rd or 4th time that they get extremely irate.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote