View Single Post
Old 19-07-2017, 12:42   #7221
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
The BBC where already committed to showing the World Athletics Championships on BBC One and BBC Two during the period the PGA Championship takes place.

Is it a fail by the PGA for selling their rights to the BBC knowing it could only go on red button? I can't see that the BBC have done anything wrong. They're broadcasting the golf on the platform they have available on those dates.
Sorry if I didn't make it clear however I agree my gripe was with the PGA and not the BBC.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote