View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 14:51   #3
AndrewJ
Inactive

AndrewJ has a nice shiny star
AndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny starAndrewJ has a nice shiny star
Re: WLM latest version sign in problem

I shutdown zonealarm on my pc ( this one has no firewall on it ) and ended tasks relevant to both AVG and Zonealarm.

I have reformatted this pc also.

IN the DLL file thing I notice a few of the final ones come up not available I assume this is because of the newish build of WLM i am using.

---------- Post added at 14:51 ---------- Previous post was at 14:20 ----------

I sorted it !!!!!!!!

I shutdown all the computers and reset the modem then rebooted mine refreshed the network wizard and then did the same on the slave one with the issue and it worked!!!!
AndrewJ is offline   Reply With Quote