View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 13:49   #90
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
But you seem to want less, not more.

Linear and streaming will continue to co-exist. They each serve their own purpose.
Sorry if I have led you to that belief. I certainly want more streaming and the maximum choice of programmes.

I am happy for broadcast TV to continue, but I just think that once new ways of viewing really catch on, broadcast TV will decline to a point when it is either diminished substantially or discontinued altogether, and this could happen sooner than we think.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote