View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:23   #76
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: The future for linear TV channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
To be accurate, 3.3 million is about a quarter of the BARB total, not a third. Also, seeing as iPlayer figures are not incorporated in BARB statistics, 3.3 million is, at best, a fifth of a potential total audience of around 15 million, assuming that all of the iPlayer requests were from new viewers, and not from people who wanted to watch again, having previously seen the episode on TV. BARB does not currently monitor its panel members' use of catch up services like iPlayer so we have no way of knowing for sure.
Yep, my mistake. The original figure I found said 9m had watched EE, so saying about a third would be right, then I found the 11m figure and forgot to alter the one third statement, which is, of course, now incorrect.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote