Thread: 30M I'm finished
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 08:54   #10
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: I'm finished

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
To my understanding between when ntl was renamed to VM and when they released the superhub (and started using protocol shaping also) around oct 2010 things were improving but then they seemed to have made a decision since that date to go back to how they used to be just a massive push for sales without capacity investment (unless initially on speed uplifts). Loads of policies which make no sense like applying STM to lower speed saying its needed to manage the network but then having no STM on the higher tiers. Having a tight download STM and a loose upload STM when the bulk of congestion is on the upstream. Using the superhub for business when its clear its a failure as a unit. Its as if once process gets decided they stick rigidly to it no matter what
All excellent points and common sense on what/what not to do. It just goes to prove that VM obviously dont care which is very sad.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote