Thread: 30M I'm finished
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2012, 18:42   #1
doog442
Inactive

doog442 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm finished

Currently have 30mb broadband, M+ TV and XL phone...package price was £65 but the total price was usually £80 -£90 with phone calls despite having most of the so called savers.

My main issue was the broadband. The superhub will not reach anything further than about a 15 foot radius and cuts out completely a couple of times a day. With 3 teenagers in a big house its mental. I have tried everything but to be honest its not just the internet that goes down the TV does as well.

The cabinet down the bottom of the road is often open, revealing a spaghetti junction of wires...quite interesting looking at your connection with the label around it. I phone India to get it closed but it rarely happens. It all looks sad and neglected. When we see the Virgin van at the cabinet we know that our connection will go down...and it usually does. This has been going on for 11 years.

I am binning the TV completely and going with freeview and have signed up to BT infinity who have a sparkly new cabinet around the corner . I also hope their phone will be cheaper (I know it will )

When I rang up Virgin to cancel, they couldnt reduce my £65 package but offered not to put the price up - how kind. They also argued that BT infinity wasnt in my area - doh!

All in all its been pretty crap..11 years of frustration really, in that time I have probably rang India 100 times.

I dont post often so no one will miss me
doog442 is offline   Reply With Quote