View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:43   #28
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
martyh still got your rose tinted glasses on I see.

yeah the 0.3% fraud we cant afford its crippling the country. The massive 1 billion a year. yet we can afford to write of 10s of billions of taxes. The excuse its to cut the fraud is a front, the truth is they just want to reduce the help given to the vulnerable. However I am glad you stand out in this thread and that others arent as brainwashed and blind to the truth.

Question for you.

Are you one of those who thinks fraud should always be a priority until it reaches zero percent? ie. you cant tolerate 'any' fraud. Even if it means vulnerable people not getting help.

Life isnt equally hard for everyone and you really are so out of touch its unreal.
Again you refuse to see the reality of the stuation .The figures you quote are based on known fraud .The government have no idea how many people are defrauding the system because they haven't been caught yet At best the figures are a educated guess based on past known fraud and anti fraud initiatives.You may want to have a look at these figures from the DWP.And again you refuse to accept that people who can work ,albeit with restrictions,are claiming full disability benefits intended for people who genuinely cannot work ,that may be intentional or it may not ,it is a overly complicated system with far too many different benefits but it is still misuse .All these major faults in the system are trying to be addressed in the reforms, as they should be

and i have not said that life is equally as hard for everyone , i said ,
"it's a struggle even for able bodied people" so don't try to twist my words