View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 10:08   #26
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: Benefit cuts are fuelling abuse of disabled people, say charities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
The government have a lot to answer for and it seems your mission to have cuts driven through will stop at nothing, I find this post of yours sickening.
That's nice for you ,now back to real world .As has been explained to you and others on countless occasions we need to make the cuts because we can't afford the welfare system in the form it is in .It is or was too easy to claim the benefits making the system rife with fraud and misuse.We couldn't afford it 20yrs ago but we didn't have a government willing to address the problem instead of burying their head in the sand .

Quote:
I remember an interview from cameron on tv where he refered to taxpayers as normal people so in his mind he already has a segregation of people where normal people work, have rights etc. and those who dont are of a lower class with lower rights.
I would dearly love to see that interview because i strongly suspect that he didn't say that in the context you want it to mean

Quote:
Labour are also guilty as Im well aware of the propoganda during their reign also, its sickening that both major parties are pretty much the same on this.
Both parties are guilty of ensuring that we have a viable welfare system that the country can afford by weeding out the fraudsters and those on disability benefits that they shouldn't be .As i and others have said (but it doesn't fit with your paranoid views so you ignore them)there are many claimants who are on the wrong benefits ,there are people who can work even though they are not 100% fit and there are people who are just out and out defrauding the system .Yes it is going to be hard for disabled people to claim benefits but guess what ,that just makes disabled people the same as everybody else ,it's life ,it's a struggle even for able bodied people ,get over it and deal with it instead of whinging and whining that it's a bit harder to get the benefit .
You need to look at the reality of life in GB at the moment the golden era of massive government spending on services such as welfare is over .All services are being cut for everyone and people on benefits have to make their own small contribution along with everyone else ,to think otherwise is just plain selfish