View Single Post
Old 19-03-2017, 12:20   #34
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ch5's Gadget Show to Review the TiVo V6 next week(17th March)

I hadn't watched the Gadget Show for a long time as the presenters and those pointless and tedious 'challenges' used to annoy me but I did record this edition especially to see their review of the V6. I have had a pair of V6s for more than six weeks and I am pleased with them but if I had watched this show and their lukewarm review I might have postponed updating my slow and buggy TiVo boxes. The potential of daisy-chaining boxes together was not mentioned at all but IMO John Bentley hit the nail on the head when he bemoaned the lack of 4K content and especially when he said that what many people want - me included - is the widest variety of programming (he mentioned Netflix, Amazon and Now TV) all available via the same box. I can only hope that Virgin Media were listening and took notes.
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote