View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 13:53   #2566
Rob King
cf.addict

Services: Virgin Media Ultimate Package with M600 Broadband , 360 Box owner , Volt Mobile, + Virgin Home Phon
Rob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enoughRob King will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
Let us know what you think of it mate.
I have to wait until 7th Feb for mine.
having been playing with the box for a few hours now heres my review

No 1 its Fast

when clicking the V6 box to My Shows it connects in less then 1/3rd second my old tivo took 15 secs to do the same ,On Demand is very Fast accessing sky movies too you are right to replace the old Tivo box and have nothing but praise for the V6 box , as i have a 4k tv i did access the Planet Earth 2 UHD trail to watch the 7 minutes of Planet Earth 2 as i have got 200mb it loaded well ,with recording 6 shows at once you will never run out of space i got the 1TB box installed , i have tv anywhere app installed on my mobile and like it where you can stream shows from the V6 box to my mobile which i did and was flawless and you can download certain shows to watch later , i'm glad i have upgraded just need a little more 4k content from BT or Sky to make the box pay for its self
Rob King is offline   Reply With Quote