View Single Post
Old 18-11-2012, 19:43   #8
malleusdemonium
Inactive

malleusdemonium is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How to opt-out BT's text to speech

Hi again Stuart. I'm assuming by the 'first things first' introduction, that you are the 'leader' of this discussion room/forum. Can you tell me if you were 'appointed' this position, or is this a position you ostensibly took, and one you feel is a deserved one, or one perhaps you have earned; considering your contribution toward, not only the the current topic on the site that I'm involved in, but also toward ensuring the 'right' information reaches the masses? Surely, by attempting to 'own' (by way of rythmic grunts, digital scent markings, keyboard-aggression or being the first to challenge a fresh and brilliant mind present in the room) this forum/discussion (you may well have produced the site, I don't know), do you not think you may be leaving the discussion arena a little less than open/diplomatic in terms of the opinions of your CableForum members and assuming control of the input/output to perhaps massage the ego that you may wish you had, rather than the one you've got, hmmm?
malleusdemonium is offline   Reply With Quote