View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 10:16   #10
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Very emotive terminology your using there, torn to pieces, still I bow to your greater knowledge of hunts, seeing as I have never been on one and I absolutely agree with you about how efficient we are becoming, you only have to see the increase in exterminating them since the ban was brought in and I guess we can be sure that it isn't only the old, lame and full of mange that's being ''torn to pieces'' either but the young and the healthy being shot, suits me
Since when has hunting with dogs only gone for the old and lame?? If so then it wouldn't be much good as pest control then anyway???

Here in the village there used to be a few hunts and more and more places were being taken up by city boys who were turning it into a commerial hunt purely for the sport..

I've no qualms about shooting rabbits decemating our field and probably would shoot a fox if it was attacking chickens...
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote