View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 12:47   #236
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I have an idea. Why don't we cut every essential service going. So MPs wont get there Police Protection officers.

The NHS will close and everyone will have to go over to private companies.

I was at the dentist today. I was in the dentist chair for FIVE minutes and it cost me 20.00 and l was told that l could have further treatment and it would be private at 250 quid. As the treatment l need, you cannot get on the NHS.

You mean these NHS band charges ?

Band 1: £20.60 covers an examination, diagnosis and advice. If necessary, it also includes X-rays, a scale and polish and planning for further treatment.
Band 2: £56.30 covers all treatment covered by Band 1, plus additional treatment, such as fillings, root canal treatment and removing teeth (extractions).
Band 3: £244.30 covers all treatment covered by Bands 1 and 2, plus more complex procedures, such as crowns, dentures and bridges.

Just shut everything down. As if May gets in. That's what will happen. Everything will be be private. Fox hunting will return to annoy anti fox hunters.

I am getting pissed off already with all this crap from all parties.

May has said that she will change the Human Rights act. Cannot do that. It will be challenged in court and she will lose.

Good, the protection of society should not be achieved by curtailing the liberties of the many

Miss May is Thatcher 2.
It's Mrs