View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 21:36   #235
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Crisis in the NHS

I have an idea. Why don't we cut every essential service going. So MPs wont get there Police Protection officers.

The NHS will close and everyone will have to go over to private companies.

I was at the dentist today. I was in the dentist chair for FIVE minutes and it cost me 20.00 and l was told that l could have further treatment and it would be private at 250 quid. As the treatment l need, you cannot get on the NHS.

Just shut everything down. As if May gets in. That's what will happen. Everything will be be private. Fox hunting will return to annoy anti fox hunters.

I am getting pissed off already with all this crap from all parties.

May has said that she will change the Human Rights act. Cannot do that. It will be challenged in court and she will lose.

Miss May is Thatcher 2.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote