View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 11:50   #57
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Have you, Your the one who said they will vote YES so where is the evidence then ?
There a lot of people who want to get out of poverty, want equality and a better life, a better lifestyle, self government and a decent job, healthcare, education and transport

Like I said have you asked 7 billion people what they think?

---------- Post added at 11:50 ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Um no - you just said.

'a lot of "Terrorist" did it for good reasons, but sadly a lot did it for bad reasons, I am doing it for good reasons '
I was showing you examples of Terrorists who have done good, and the only people who describe be as one is you and your friends
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote