View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 11:44   #52
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I have ignored nothing. I call you an extremist as you advocate murder / violence / rioting and terrorism.

Interestingly you failed to take note of / ignored my last paragraph
I have read that last paragraph, I know you (and your friends) diagree with me but do did the Boers of South Africa in 1948-1994, they were also defending a Failed System

Also I only advocate it becase It is nearly impossible to though democratic means, also I was aaimed the the Occupy movement, I was stating that that movement has failed and we need to look at other means, a lot of "Terrorist" did it for good reasons, but sadly a lot did it for bad reasons, I am doing it for good reasons
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote