View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 11:39   #50
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Yet again you call someone who defends that rights of the working people as an extremist, and you have clearly ignored what I have wrote in terms of the Benefits of a Global Government

I expect to be challegd, but it is clear that you (and your friends) are defending a failed system that I am fighting against
I have ignored nothing. I call you an extremist as you advocate murder / violence / rioting and terrorism.

Interestingly you failed to take note of / ignored my last paragraph

It's easy to claim you care / defend anything when you are hiding behind the anonymity of your PC isn't it Alan?
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote