View Single Post
Old 20-04-2012, 11:37   #49
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Peer suspended after calling for bounty on Obama & Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
I HAVE listened to ALL your posts and I understand what you are saying perfectly.

And I know who mentioned being irate. As I said you do seem to get easily wound up by people who won't agree with your extremist viewpoints.

BUT as always I'm not saying you are not entitled to them - you should expect them to be challenged though.

And as an aside maybe you should also learn that just because someone doesn't think the same way as you doesn't mean they are 'defending a failed system' - just that they don't agree with you.
Yet again you call someone who defends that rights of the working people as an extremist, and you have clearly ignored what I have wrote in terms of the Benefits of a Global Government

I expect to be challegd, but it is clear that you (and your friends) are defending a failed system that I am fighting against

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
What for a World Goverment

What planet are you on at the moment ????
They are not just voting for a Global Government, but for a Better Lifestyle, Better Education, Better Health, Better Jobs, Better Transport, A more peaceful world, more self government and a better world

Have you asked all 7 billion people on Earth what they think?
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote