View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 13:27   #14
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Incapacity tests reject 37% of claimants

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Are there any other laws you wish to change retroactively?

Even if you did so I doubt you'd able to gain enough money to cover ALL the government cuts.

With regards to benefit cuts. I doubt there are many people who think that the system doesn't need to be tightened up or reviewed at all.

But the people who DO the tests and make the decisions about it should at least understand what they are doing to enable the said new system to be fair don't you think?

I just don't think it's all being done the right way.

But I am trying to do something about it - and unlike you this doesn't involve the suggestions of murder/violence or 'rising up'. As you make elsewhere.
According to the Guardian, 10s of billions have been evaded, so over lets say 25 years, several hundreds of billions of have been evaded and avoided and if reclaimed would fix our finances much better than dealing with Benefits
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote