View Single Post
Old 20-12-2016, 21:35   #2492
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Sorry to be a pain but could Ben or Spiderplant give me their opinion whether my pathetic average of 7Mbps down speeds during the worst of my high contention periods, (all evening from 7pm to 1am and most of the weekend) would adversely effect the new Tivo. No other things running on my BB other than my smart phone and laptop.
You have a PM
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote