Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:48   #65
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2012

Haye and Vitali WILL happen. They simply cannot resist the urge. I seen what happened with Mormeck and lets be honest we can't say we didn't expect it.

Hats off to Wlad you knocked out a guy that's never been close to great. He was demolished at his prime by Haye.

Why go after Haye's victims if you can take Haye yourself. It's the simple fact this time round Haye has absolutely nothing to lose and will go out swinging those two arms round like windmills and to be fair if I was either of them.. I'd probably look to stay well away from a blot on my career at the stage the Klits are at.

Like I said Haye will talk Vitali into the ring and Vitali will get a fight the same way he did with Chisora as they simple have nothing to lose, the only difference being is David Haye is Faster, more agile and a whole world of power different than Chisora.