View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 08:59   #1119
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Not sure how this will turn out, not sure if further intervention will happen, not sure if this will help. I think we should have intervened years ago, back when Parliament voted it down, it seems rather late now.

Still considering Trump looked like he would reduce American's role in the world and leave much of the middle-east and Eastern Europe to Russian interests. I think he should be commended for drawing a line over what Assad is allowed to do and the willingness to intervene. America taking an active role in the world is better for us than Russia doing so. I am also encouraged by the removal of Bannon from the NSC.
I agree with you regards the Bannon decision. I just hope Trump has better intelligence on this issue than Bush/Blair did over Iraq. Fighting in the same war zone on the opposing side to Russia is interesting to say the least.

Given his protectionist/America First policy stance, I cannot see him putting boots on the ground so his abilities is actually removing Assad may be limited.