View Single Post
Old 24-04-2012, 21:37   #1
zero967
Inactive

Services: TV: Sky World HD 2 x Boxes (1x1TB)(1x320Gb) BB: Be Broadband (ADSL2+)(10Mb) TD-W8960N Tel: BT Mob:o2
zero967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Should I Subscribe to 100Mb?

Hi There,

I'm new to the Cable Forum.

I am considering ditching my current provider on the basis that their performance has started to detereorate over the last few months now with issue upon issue upon issue. At one point it was like all the subscribers were being put down a line the size of a soft drink straw, t'was ridiculous!

Anyway i have heard from numerous sources that VM can be succeptable to other issues such as the STMs and Congestion locally but i am going to be unaware of any congestion aren't i until i am connected and stuck with a 18 month contract.

Thats another thing, with my current provider i am on a rolling 30 day contract which you cannot get anymore as old account and i was just wondering, if i do sign up with VM could i get 12 Month Contract and NOT 18 or is that not an option, i don't mind paying more?

I work @ CPW and we have sales leaflets from VM saying Free Install and 12 Month Contracts on new customers but it says nothing about 100Mb, which is the service i am after?

In simple terms i would just like to know should i sign up for 100Mb from VM and is it worth it or should i stay away?

Thanks for your input, advice and comments and any other infomation.

Regards

Paul
Ex VM (Telewest) BB 1st Line Tech Support Agent.
zero967 is offline   Reply With Quote