View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 22:49   #9
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: Think Banking = Personal banking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sczoo19 View Post
Im not using it for the poor credit option, my credits fine as it is and still have a main bank account with credit and debit cards to me, just liked the sound of the 'no overdraft charges' - sounds good to me!
And you're happy to pay a charge of £14.50 per month as well as a setup fee of £25?

That's £174 per year (£199 in the first year) that you'll be paying for the privilege of 'no overdraft charges' on a bank account that doesn't offer an overdraft facility in the first place. Seems rather odd if you have an existing free bank account that doesn't charge you if you don't go overdrawn either. Frankly, it sounds like you have a couple of screws that need tightening...