View Single Post
Old 18-03-2011, 16:47   #2
MikeyB
cf.geek

Services: BT FTTP, Humax Foxsat HDR Freesat+
MikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud ofMikeyB has much to be proud of
Re: Think Banking = Personal banking

Hi,

My other half has just started using Think Banking, through another company she contacted as she has got into quite a mess with her finances.

The two accounts looks a bit confusing when you get your first bank statement, but from what I can work out your wages go into the "bank account" and the money is set aside to pay your direct debits & standing orders.
The remaining money goes to the "card account" for use with your debit card, so you cannot get to the money put aside for your bills.

But the reason you won't pay any overdraft fees is you can't have an overdraft, if the money is not there, you can't have it, simple as that.
But the account does have a monthly fee, can't remember but I think £11 per month in her case, but then her previous account had £14 fees per month anyway.
MikeyB is offline   Reply With Quote