View Single Post
Old 14-06-2011, 23:49   #4
MarkyUK
Inactive

MarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about themMarkyUK has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Installation Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Hi and welcome.

You can ask, however if that is the date you were given there probably isn't anything any earlier.
Hey thanks

Okay - Well I think I'll try at least :p Can't hurt - I have BT internet at the moment, and it's awful :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
I would call tomorrow morning as soon after 0800 as possible on 0845 454 1111 and try ordering your services that way and you may even get a better deal and an earlier installation date.
The reason I booked online was that I could get £65 cashback with QuidCo, £100 off my first bill and free installation - I tried ordering over the phone yesterday but didn't get any sort of deal like that It sucks because I originally wanted two TiVo boxes (one upstairs and one downstairs) but I they said I had to order over the phone for that - So since they weren't doing any deals such as the cashback and £100 off the first bill, I went with just the one box :p
MarkyUK is offline   Reply With Quote