View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 23:09   #16
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Broadband down, 13 hours and counting

Quote:
Originally Posted by vm_tech View Post
That would more like be poor SNRs on either downstreams (maybe a faulty amplifier) or extremely poor upstream SNRs
I assume you meant that in relation to the post I made about loss of upstreams..... I am on the business service and business faults confirmed an area issue affecting it.

What I have noticed today I have 24 downstream channels, which was 16 before today. There was planned work under C00831699 today, which I assume was this. There is further planned work for the 19th under ref C00831704. The business team are good at sending out emails in advance to warm of planned work that will be service affecting.

Still only 2 upstreams though. No idea if the are 16QAM or 64 QAM as the Hitron only shows this on the downstreams. The upstream details are below. I am still getting the odd reported upstream frequencies. A 3rd upstream is available as sometimes that one appears instead of one of these two, but never all three together.

Speedtests show upstream congestion at the moment - not getting much above 9-10 Mb/s up on a 20 Mb/s upstream service - but get close to 360 Mb/s down usually.

Port Frequency (Hz) BandWidth Modulation Power (dBmV) Channel
1 37600004 6400000 ATDMA 43.250 1
2 30999991 6400000 ATDMA 41.750 2

Last edited by ccarmock; 17-07-2017 at 23:13.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote