Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 19:56   #139
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Why oh why have they redesigned the Klingons, especially if it is set in the original timeline and only 10 years before Kirk and the original Enterprise.
I know, I thought the same thing but didn't want to say anything because I already moan too much. They did such a good job of establishing the Klingons and setting them up for TOS in Enterprise it is going to be a damn shame if they screw it up. Given how huge Star Trek is, I don't understand why they don't have a team of guys whose job it is to maintain the history/fact checking/continuity of the universe like they do with Star Wars. When they start changing what is probably the most famous species in Star Trek they are playing a very dangerous game and risk it back firing on them big time.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote