Thread: US Timeline Star Trek: Discovery
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2017, 08:54   #136
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Star Trek: Discovery (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
That video states "Not Available"
me too, once again they don't think and do something to piss off the international fans. I agree though, like the new movies it looks too modern. If it is set after Enterprise presumably they'll have phasers, shields and photon torpedoes but I just hope they keep all the technology and timeline in check.
I have said many a time before that I would love to see a new series set after Voyager on a ship like the Relativity which can travel through time and the modern look they are showing off here is what would suit a series set in the future. More "realistic and believable" as I like to say.
Anyways, I pulled these off the Star Trek website which I got an email from this morning.

Last edited by General Maximus; 18-05-2017 at 09:02.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote