View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:11   #44
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Local elections 2012

Delighted to see the coalition being appropriately punished for their incompetence.

Doubly delighted to see the Liberal Democrats suffer so much. They've shown themselves completely out of their depth in government.

Triply delighted that Boris, socially liberal but in pretty much every other way conservative, so outperformed his party while 'liberal conservative' Dave saw a poor result. My only real regret is that it wasn't much worse for him.

Sadly I doubt much will change though. Dave is too arrogant to take the hint that rather than continuously lurching to the left he should be trying to move the electorate to the centre-right, and Nick will be in full-on panic mode trying to look for something, anything, to throw his supporters.

I think his resignation would be the best idea to be honest.

EDIT: I do love how differently two people see a situation, Arthur likely complains about the impact of the cuts as the source of coalition incompetence, for me it's the lack of cuts in many things, the cutting of the wrong things, and tax rises.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote