View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 17:44   #43
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nopanic View Post

That's just not true. I'm not basing my opinion on what I'm being told, I'm looking at the customers "opinions", if you want to suggest the customers are lying then fine, I can't question that, but I'm not.
I do not believe for one nano second that India or any of the offshore locations could ever have beaten any UK based agent without the figures being massaged and everyone I spoke to at the Albert Dock said exactly the same.

The only way they could have got such great scores would be if they were faked by the company, I saw accounts where the Indian agent had stated that he had checked the online tools and got the customer to reboot the modem saw a valid ip and therefore they were now online, all in a call lasting 20 seconds or so which you could see in the footsteps screen, and I am not talking about a single instance here but multiple accounts and multiple users.

You can continue to believe those NPS are real and to be honest as you are working for Virgin Media the is nothing else you could say due to the confidentiality agreement you have signed with regards to posting business sensitive material online.

If offshore are so good why did the likes of Santander bring its call centres back to the UK, that is easy because the customers wanted it to happen as per this link.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...tion-woes.html

Quote:
Santander UK’s chief executive, Ana Patricia Botin, has acknowledged that customers want to speak to someone who understands their problem. “This is what our customers have told us is the most important factor in terms of the satisfaction with the bank, and we have listened to them and decided to bring all of our retail call centres back from India,” she said.

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
funny you should say that because I was going to say exactly the same thing this morning. We all took the pee out of Peter and Ben before because they were always praising VM, the shub and singing the same tune and it is funny now that Peter has left he has changed his tune.
I am happy with the performance of my own Superhub and consistently get around 32Mb wired, my gripe is with the company buying committee built equipment where looks outweigh performance and this includes both the VMNG300 and the Superhub.

The Superhub wireless does cover my property but I do not get the speeds that I do from my Edimax router which provides the same coverage but with faster wireless speeds and this can only be due to those rather small antenna that are fitted internally at the back of the device.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote