View Single Post
Old 25-04-2012, 07:46   #35
Nopanic
Inactive

Nopanic has reached the bronze age
Nopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze ageNopanic has reached the bronze age
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risco View Post
Look, if you had the issues I have had and even been LIED to on numerous occasions by India, then I will slag them off. They do not deserve an ounce of respect from me as they are incapable of doing the job properly. You only need to look at the subseqent replies backing my opinion to see that I am not the only one thinking this way.

Maybe if you were able to see the pages and pages of notes in my file dating back nearly 3 years then you would be able to understand my lack of humility towards them. Indian call centres CAN be good, if given proper training. DELL are a shining example of how to do offshore the right way, as their customer service is second to none.
No one is questioning your poor experience, if I were here to represent VM I would be apologising and offering to review your account with the motivate of offering you something as an apology.

It just seems unfair for you to group a whole group of people together and insult them, based on a few and yes, even though you've called up 50 times, that's only a small percent of the agents total.

No excuses, the service you have received sounds terrible and if you feel you have been mistreated, I would complain.

---------- Post added at 07:42 ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb66 View Post
I refuse to speak to India, last time I had a speed issue and I said I can't stream I player, they said they don't support I player, I said yes you do then they transferred me to tv faults
Technically they don't, they support VM Player and your connection, but I player isn't a supported application.

---------- Post added at 07:46 ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post

Also those little questionnaires people receive known as NPS the company always posted the results and in every single category offshore beat the UK call centres hands down and always by a significant margin, which goes to show how stupid the upper management actually are because without a doubt these figures are massaged and I would go as far as to state they are fake but they still produce them and so not think to make them look more competitive.

Any member of Virgin Media staff that cares to refute this knows that they are just covering up for a management that is hiding the truth from its investors because offshore costs a lot less than any uk call centre.

That's just not true. I'm not basing my opinion on what I'm being told, I'm looking at the customers "opinions", if you want to suggest the customers are lying then fine, I can't question that, but I'm not.
Nopanic is offline   Reply With Quote