View Single Post
Old 24-04-2012, 23:01   #34
Risco
Inactive

Services: VIP; BB XL; TiVo 1TB; V+HD
Risco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to beholdRisco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Really rubbish connection. India says everything's ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadbandking View Post
No need to be rude about the agents in India they are not gimps, all agents recieve the smae training however the UK staff you'll find have prob been in the job longer and there isn't the issue with the language barrier.
Look, if you had the issues I have had and even been LIED to on numerous occasions by India, then I will slag them off. They do not deserve an ounce of respect from me as they are incapable of doing the job properly. You only need to look at the subseqent replies backing my opinion to see that I am not the only one thinking this way.

Maybe if you were able to see the pages and pages of notes in my file dating back nearly 3 years then you would be able to understand my lack of humility towards them. Indian call centres CAN be good, if given proper training. DELL are a shining example of how to do offshore the right way, as their customer service is second to none.
Risco is offline   Reply With Quote