View Single Post
Old 14-01-2011, 22:40   #380
Rchivist
Inactive

Rchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of QuadsRchivist has a fine set of Quads
Re: TalkTalk tracking you, phorm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Thank you, BC1 - are the other bots from other IP addresses causing the same issue?
As I have had absolutely no contact with these people, then the content on the link is all that any of us have to go on unless someone signs up to the forum to join the discussion. I felt the value of the link was that these people did NOT appear to know anything about any campaign or the significance of the identity of the bots.

But what is being reported (users being kicked off a forum) is remarkably similar to what was reported on Phoenix Broadband Advice Community forum - and from the dates on this other forum, it would seem to be STILL happening.

I have just now contacted the forum to ask for further details and tell them of the origin of the bots from those 62.24... IP addresses. So I might have answers to your questions in a few days.
Rchivist is offline   Reply With Quote