View Single Post
Old 14-12-2009, 15:54   #11
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Convince me on the PS3

Matt. How do you find owning both consoles? Do you neglect one in favour of the other for all but the exclusive games? Does your PS3 just become a excessive blu-ray player? I just worried it will become some unwanted junk. I could get a blu-ray only, but there are a handful of games I would like to play. On the other hand I am not desperate to play them and if I ended up with every game I can on the 360 then I might not need the PS3. I was kind of banking on the quieter operation and more reliable hardware so I would buy multi-platform games for the PS3...
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote