View Single Post
Old 14-12-2009, 15:51   #10
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Convince me on the PS3

I have both. And a Wii. The Wii doesn't get much use, but the PS3 & 360 get used loads.

XBL is better than PSN. But PSN is free. So yeah, you do get what you pay for. PSN is getting better though.

I think Sony made a big mistake not giving the PS3 various features from the beginning which the 360 had...e.g. with the 360, you had the Guide from launch, with Friend List, invites, & messaging all integrated & standardised, etc. With the PS3, although Sony finally added in-game XMB (e.g. Guide) along with things like Trophies, a lot of stuff is still up to the developers to do, rather than a fixed standard they must adhere to like with the 360. But, as I said, itis getting better. And it's free.

I do play more on XBL than PSN, but that's probably more down to having had XBL for so much longer.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote