View Single Post
Old 14-12-2009, 10:55   #2
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Convince me on the PS3

Pro's 1. you can surf the net 2. Blue ray, 3. slightly better games graphics imo, 4 No annual charge for connection to the playstation network. 5. Its a more reliable console.

Cons 1. game chat isn't anywhere near as good as the xbox, as you have to be in the same game a lobby to speak to your buddies. 2. Not quite as user friendly,

I have both and use both regularly but spend more time online on my xbox.

If its a noise issue with your xbox, try giving it a good hoovering especially near the fans at the back, then get a can of compressed air and blast it through the fans to give the heat sinks inside a clear out.

Now that I have both I wouldn't be without either but I have to say, If I had to pick one or the other I would say xbox purely because of the game chat aspect
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote