View Single Post
Old 18-05-2008, 16:54   #30
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Have you been charged for premium calls that you didnt make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger View Post
they wont issue me a copy of the bill as it hasnt been printed and breaks data protection
It's your account, they are charging you, and yet they won't let you see the proof

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:49 ----------

I've merged the two separate threads on this since they are essentially discussing the same thing.

@ eyeofthetiger, have you spoken to someone senior, i.e. manager level in Virgin Media, or are you just getting the run around from Customer Services. You really need to ask them to get their fraud people involved.
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote