View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 09:07   #17
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Katie Hopkins loses libel case

To be honest when I saw the Tweet in question I thought the case looked weak, the tweet seems just typical passive aggressive nonsense.

That said I don't have much sympathy for her. Her entire job is to dance close to the edge so she can't complain when she gets caught going over it. She is one of those people whose entire professional purpose seems to be to inject a shot of poison into the public discourse. She isn't a contrarian, or someone that writes 'unpopular truths' that would otherwise go unsaid, she is just someone who writes nasty stuff to shock and gets paid to do it.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote