View Single Post
Old 20-09-2016, 07:20   #623
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Corbyn's kerfuffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Yes, if you voted "leave" it was the remainers, if you voted "remain", it was the leavers.

The days after the vote were full of whinging remainers, some really bad losers out there. While we will never know for sure, I think its less likely that something similar would have happened had it gone the othe way, since most leavers had been conditioned by the polls and 'experts' to expect they would lose.
as a leave voter i fully expected to loose and had prepared myself to accept the democratic outcome but against the odds we won, i now find i have no tolerance for the remoaners in fact their attitude to democracy disgusts me .
they lost the argument its now time to accept that, not constantly bitch about another vote because they don't like the outcome of the democratic process .