View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:56   #1
Boaz
cf.addict

Boaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really niceBoaz is just really nice
Looking for an extension cable

Hi I wasn't sure where to put this thread. Feel free to move if necessary.

We bought a Motorola CD1 home phone a few days ago but the cable isn't long enough to where I want the phone placed. The problem I have is that I need to have an extension but it has to work with the Motorola.

I have tested using our 'old' cable but it does not work with this phone as the manufacturer does state that you have to use their cables only.

I have looked around the net and cannot find the right extension or know which one I need to use with this phone. I do not want to buy just any extension cable in case it does not work like mentioned above.

Does anybody know where I can get a hold of an extension cable that would work with the Motorola CD1 at all?

Link to the phone: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5528518/c_1/1|category_root|Office%2C+PCs+and+phones|14418968/c_2/2|14418968|Telephones|14418985/c_3/3|cat_14418985|Digital+phones+single+handsets|1441 8986/Trail/searchtext%3EHOME+PHONE.htm
Boaz is offline   Reply With Quote