View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 10:25   #11
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: Bring Back Fox Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
there's a lot more effiecient and humane ways of disposing of them than being torn to pieces by a pack of dogs..

Sounds like a very quick death to me that does.

Would you rather they be shot from distance and die slowly in some hedge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by injuneer View Post
TBH I can't understand what motivates people to want to kill wild creatures using overwhelming force, hardly sport is it? Now if the animals could fight back on equal terms I'd be happy with that but then I suppose it would lose its appeal to some people.

So your happy with dog fighting?

Look its kind of a sport but at the end of the day foxes are vermin a pest who eats lambs, chickens etc and spread diseases . They need controlling in some way hey will breed and before you know it we are over run in the city and countryside with theses pests.

Many years ago I looked after 20 chickens when I was a butcher I had a thing for theses chickens as you do when you feed an animal daily. One day I opened the hatch everyone bar two had the head ripped of just there bodies left!! Mr fox did not have the decency to eat the chickens he just mindlessly killed them for fun!!! This upset me ever since I have been in favour of fox control.

IMO
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote