View Single Post
Old 15-04-2008, 18:58   #8
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star
Re: virgin's netgear router and cable modem problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by kturnbull4 View Post
hi druchii i tried what you said ipconfig/ release said needs elevation
and the ipconfig/renew said an error occured while renewing interface of local area connection 1 the operation has timed out

thanks 4 the help tho

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:39 ----------

i then had to reboot everything again

---------- Post added at 17:40 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

it seems like windows is not saving the details of my home network connection and thats why i have to reboot all the time

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:40 ----------

it cant identify the network until i refresh

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 17:41 ----------

tried everything tried router settings tried pci ethernet card settings nothings working would it be the computer does not store my settings everytime so it has to refresh and look for them again or does it do this anyway everytime i boot up either way i cant get on the internet without having to refresh modem and router sick as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, when you search for CMD, right click on the result, and select "Run as Administrator". Then run the commands.

It just needed an Administrative account to run from.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote