View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 16:17   #11901
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Don't have a pressure cooker so I'm quite happy to use a diffuser and get the gas down low - just flickering so the pot ticks over.

My red-tops at the weekend have a whole variety of puzzles over 3 or 4 pages like sudoko, futoshiki, suguru and word workout: That's where the letters are replaced by numbers and you have to work out which letter goes where. They do give you three to get started. Good to keep the grey matter exercised.
Well worth getting one if you're a fan of hearty food. Used to see lots of them dirt cheap in charity shops but they're more popular now so bargains are harder to find. Cooks quicker, saves energy and means you can have the slow cooked flavour/texture without the long wait, so great when you don't have much time. I use mine quite a lot for chilli too and it does a great job.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote