View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 11:19   #1702
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Even if Virgin advertised more Sky have always advertised extremely heavily due to their much bigger advertising pot which they have but remember the age old motto of just because it is advertised more does not necessarily mean it is a superior product.
I'm not suggesting VM advertise as aggressive as Sky, but would be nice to see something else apart from Elba's handsome face lol

I did wonder though, if Sky have been advertising so much, is it because VM are about to release the V6, but also because they have agreed a deal for 4K content?...VM may not be able to release details of it just yet...maybe I'm just living in a dream land :-)
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote