View Single Post
Old 19-09-2013, 13:26   #162
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Whats on soon you should check the tv guide
Easy to say, you devil, but it takes too long to pick out the programmes you want to see via that method.

Personally, I buy a TV and Satellite Week and scour the pages fairly carefully, but I still miss stuff now and again. However, the EPG is OK if you know what you are looking for, but not to see whether there is any programme on any channel that might interest you. Personally, I would go boss eyed after the first 30 minutes!

So people posting on here can be quite useful to those who, unlike me, don't scan the TV schedules owing to lack of time or inclination.
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote