View Single Post
Old 16-07-2013, 09:42   #45
Whoflungdung?
Inactive

Whoflungdung? is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kelly Communications

My ex partner started work for this company a few years ago. He did all the training and came home with his new van and all the tools and clothes were provided to do the job. Yes they were a bit slow with a phone and he had to use his personal phone for just over a week but he had unlimited internet use, where as before he did not use it, so no harm done. He was on basic pay for his training. But at that time we had just come off the dole queue and the money was welcomed even if it was training money. As he is already qualified in this field, he found everything easy and could not wait to start earning more money. In his first year he walked away with just under £30,000. He was sent away for a week here and a week there, but as Bradge stated in an earlier post they are starting to get their act together. (reading from previous posts). The hotels are ok and its a place to sleep and its clean, food is paid for up to a certain amount and subsidised in most places you stay in that this company have an ongoing contract with. So all in all if your willing to do the job and be away from home on occasions and want to reap the rewards, then this company is for you. The money is good if your willing to work at it to the point my ex was doing as many as 9 jobs a day, he was asking for more work. The only downfall is the MI side of things. You only get £15 a job yet long term men whom are contracted have £25 per job but actually getting £15 for MI. Yet again, if your willing to work at it you can cram the jobs in and still make your money. You either click at the job or you don't and you lose techs, swings and roundabouts. Personally I was happy for my ex to work away and look after the kids and work myself. I know from experience and living with a man whom works for this company and on the other end to what you guys are saying on here. Yet once again and I can not stress enough, if you are prepared to work at it and your away from home doing the job, as you do not have anything else to do so you may as well work, then go home on the weekends and live it to the full and do it all again on the Monday. I know they have started taking on Agency staff but I can not make comment on that as it did not affect us back then. There are a lot more companies worse to work for out there and it was better than being back on the dole. Yes they have their faults so do other companies and then again so do some of the people they employ? Basically if your a hard worker you will have a job for a long time there. Once everything is in position and you find your feet your laughing and can reap the benefits, if your not one of these people don't even bother applying or working for them.
Whoflungdung? is offline   Reply With Quote